Extended Health, Vision and Dental Care
Group Benefits are a great tool to attract and retain good employees. With plans to suit all types of businesses, why not protect one of your most valuable assets: your employees!
- Minimum of 3 employees are needed to start (working 20 hrs per week)
- All employees must have provincial health insurance ie. MSP, AHCIP, OHIP, etc.
- Must be a Canadian business, with a Canadian address and have a Canadian bank account, with Canadian funds
- Minimum 50% of the cost is paid for by the employer
Read more about the Group Benefits process.
Group Retirement Savings Program (GRSP)
We’re all going to retire one day, we can’t work forever! And when that day comes you want to make sure that you have the funds necessary to enjoy your well-deserved “golden years”. Most people don’t start thinking about their retirement until much later on in their life, yet the earlier you start planning the better off you will be. The advantages of setting up a GRSP are the tax breaks and lower management fees that allow your investment to grow faster.
- Minimum of 2 employees are needed to start
- Must be a Canadian business, with a Canadian address and Canadian bank account, with Canadian funds
- Contributions of $10,000 annually as a group (cash flow) from the company and the employees
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Travel Medical Insurance
- Dental Care
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability (Weekly Indemnity)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Cost Plus
- Employee Assistant Program
- Best Doctor / Second Opinion